Join us and be a part of the cultural highlight of the winter in Northern Norway!
We need volunteers to make 11 days of festival with over 50 shows in our program. If you want to contribute and make the best and most spectacular festival in Northern Norway.
If you want to volunteer - send info about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org
(The volunteer registration starts 23rd of October.)
PS: Even if you have registered as a volunteer on previous festivals, you have to register all over again because of the new digital guidelines of the EU.
As a volunteer you can wish for up to five categories:
Responsible for the artists:
The job is to pick up artists at the airport, be avaivable if the artists need anything to perform at the concert. The job can be time consuming and you have to keep in mind that you are there for the artists. You are also responsible to inform the artists about their time schedule during their stay in Tromsø.
You answer to the producer.
You will make sure that the venue is ready when the doors open for the audience and make sure every other volunteer is on their shift and ready for work. You will also arrange a debrief with the volunteers after the concert is over.
You answer to the producer.
Transportation of guests/artists and instruments/gadgets, mainly to/from the airport. The coordinator will set up a transportation list with the transportation team. The job requires drivers license class B. You will use one of The Northern Lights Festival cars.
Host of the audience:
Make sure the audience get their concert program, you are a representative for the festival, collect tickets and other minor tasks before the concert starts.
You answer to the Arena manager.
Your job is to out out the festival programme before and during the festival. The distribution team will meet and make plans in november. As part of the distribution team you will get your own zone where you are responsible for putting out the programme.
This year we will also have a public festival office in the city center. We will need someone who can take shifts and talk with the audience before and during the festival.
This is what we you can expect as a volunteer:
- Festivale t-shirt. This is your volunteer uniform.
- Crew pass. You have to wear this while you are working. It will also allow you a free pass at our concerts, provided its not sold out.
- Invitation to the volunteer party after the festival.
This is what we expect from you:
- You will show up at your shift.
- As long as you are wearing the festivale t-shirt and crew pass, you are not to consume alcohole.
- As a volunteer you are sworn to not share sensitive information you acquire on your shift.
- As a volunteer you are a representative for The Northern Lights Festival. The audience will come to you with questions or feedback. Be kind, polite and help out as best as you can.
Do you want to know more about volunteering at the Northern Lights Festival?
Contact market & communication manager, Kent-Einar Myreng: e-mail email@example.com +47 99227762